Updating our systems to meet your needs.
what does our system upgrade mean for you?
Our upgrade was a success! We appreciate your patience as we finished a two-year project to upgrade our data processing system. This new system will allow us to meet the ever-changing needs of our membership for many years to come.
IMPORTANT TIPS TO REMEMBER BEGINNING aPRIL 2
You will only need one login for MyCU (online banking) and Mobile Banking. From this one login, you will see every account for which you are an account owner and/or joint account owner. Please enter the login information you use most frequently.
- PAL (phone banking) users will continue to dial the same number and use the same login as always. You will hear a different voice and some new menu options. Please listen carefully to the instructions.
- Members with automatic savings and loan transfers will see those transfers post closer to midnight (instead of around 7:00 p.m.).
- We have been busy training our team on the new system and we will be extremely busy over the March 30 weekend making sure everything is ready to serve you when we reopen April 2. No matter how well prepared we are, we will stumble from time to time. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we become acclimated with the new ‘environment.’
IF YOU LIKE pal, YOU'LL LOVE THE NEW VERSION of phone banking!
- You will continue to dial the same number and use the same login as always.
- You will also continue to have the same account options; they simply may be in a different menu selection.
- You will hear a different voice and menu options. Please listen carefully to the instructions.
- You will no longer have the option of a withdrawal by check.
- The system is intuitive and only presents menu options relevant to the services or accounts you have with Blue Eagle. For example, if you don’t have a loan you will not get the loan menu.
- The system will remember the share account that you access most.
- The pace of the menu prompts is slower and the information more detailed.
- You can now get your MasterCard balance & make a credit card payment via account transfer.
- New Spanish menu.
Here are the first steps to get started. Then simply follow the prompts.
Call 540.855.3600 or 888.450.2345
Enter your account number
Welcome message plays
You will hear your current balance & available balance for the checking account.
Then you will hear, press
1 To hear this again
2 Checking Menu
9 Main Menu
WHAT’S THIS UPGRADE MEAN FOR YOU?
- Our new system will allow us to streamline some of our processes, resulting in quicker service for you as we become proficient with the new system.
- Increased security features, like IDs on our screen, mean even more protection for your hard earned money and personal information.
- Long-term cost savings from increased efficiency means more profit to pour back into the cooperative for our membership to enjoy!
We hope you will enjoy these enhancements! If you have questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to call 800.342.3429, stop by any office, or email us at BlueEagle@BlueEagleCreditUnion.com. As always, thank you for being a member of Blue Eagle Credit Union. Without our members like you, we wouldn’t have a reason to be here. It is a privilege to serve you.