Loan Skip Payment Application
Blue Eagle Credit Union offers eligible members the opportunity to skip a payment on the loan of their choice.*
Please note: Real estate loans (including Home Equities), overdraft loans, student loans, Jump Start loans, and special occasion loans such as our Santa’s Helper loan are not eligible for skip payments.
To qualify for a Skip Payment, you must meet the following criteria:
- The loan balance must be $500 or greater.
- The member must have at least six months of loan payment history on this loan or other Blue Eagle Credit Union loans.
- The member must be in good standing (current) on all accounts.
- No more than 6 months of payments may be skipped over the life of the loan.
- The member must not have had any extensions or skip payments on the loan for the previous 6 months.
- The member must not have been over 30 days late on any Blue Eagle Credit Union loans within the last 12 months.
*Exclusions apply. Member must meet eligibility requirements.